George Floyd was murdered by the Minnesota police department on 5/25/20 at 9:25pm for being black in America.
- Run or Walk 8.46 miles on June 13, 2020 (any time, any where, break up the mileage if you need to).
- Why 8.46 miles? The police officer had his knee on Floyd’s neck for 8 minutes and 46 seconds, including two minutes and 53 seconds after Floyd was non-responsive.
- Let's come together in solidarity, run, walk, advocate, and donate. Neutrality and silence only help the oppressor.
- You can SAVE the bib or you can download if you are in our group PNW Ladies Running Group™.
- Please also consider donating directly to Black Lives Matter, Seatle: https://www.gofundme.com/f/blacklivesmatter-seattle-original-events
Your purchase and/or registrations support our mission to empower women, men, & kids to lead active lifestyles.