A fun, encouraging, non-intimidating program for all paces (must be able to run/walk a minimum of 3 miles for the half marathon trainings).
This training is for anyone that wants to improve their running and/or overall pace. This is NOT just a running group. We will focus on pushing you to reach YOUR goals. This applies to novice and experienced runners. It is important that you know up front that we will be guiding you towards your goals.
1. Why join the Training Program? Run 2 Be Fit/PNW Ladies Running Group is a family-owned, local, goal-oriented, well-rounded, running/fitness company. Licensed and certified (running, personal and small group training, obstacle racing, and more!). Most importantly, for community, support, motivation, inspiration, lifelong friends, accountability and because we’re awesome and you’re awesome!
2. Training program available (in person and online)
3. Conquer further distances each week with the support and encouragement of your Coaches and Pacers!
4. Take Advantage of Educational Seminars and Demos letting you in on industry secrets and answers to some of the most common questions like, “ What’s the right shoe for me?”. “What should I eat before a run?”, “What’s a foam roller and how do I use it?”, + tips on how to stay motivated!
5. Opportunities to grow as a runner. Improve your time. Learn proper running form. And much, much more!
6. Your Best Perk Yet – A Community of Supportive, Encouraging Runners to help YOU Crush Your Goals!
$89.00. Purchase Half Marathon Training here. Please indicate WHICH training you'd like to sign up for by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks!
Spring Half Marathon Training. SUNDAYS. 2/11/18 - 5/6/18. Meet at 8am at Narrative Coffee in Everett. This training is geared towards you completing the Mother's Day Half in Kirkland on 5/13/18. However, you do not need to sign up for the race in order to participate in the training.
Rock & Roll Half Marathon Training - SATURDAYS. 3/17/18 - 6/2/18. Meet at 7am at Greenlake. This training is geared towards you completing the Rock & Roll Half Marathon on 6/10/18. However, you do not need to sign up for the race in order to participate in the training.
Hot Chocolate 5k Training. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. SATURDAYS. 1/27/18 - 2/24/18. Meet at 8am at Greenlake. This training is geared towards you completing the Hot Chocolate 5k on 3/4/18. However, you do not need to sign up for the race in order to participate in the training.
Iron Horse Half Marathon Training. SATURDAYS. 6/2/18 - 8/18/18. Meet at various trail locations.
Spartan Super or Sprint Training. REGISTRATION IS CLOSED. SUNDAYS. 2/11/18 - 4/1/18. 7am, meet at Rotary Park in Everett.