PNW Ladies Running Group is FREE to participate for support, motivation, etc. Please consider the PAID membership (details below).
PNW Ladies Running Group is for all women (all running abilities..., goals, distances, etc.). This group is NOT just running. We do a lot of other FUN stuff such as hiking, taking fitness classes together, movies, and more!
Join our PRIVATE Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1036115436421495/
LIKE the PUBLIC Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/PNWLRG/
Join the STRAVA Running Group (search PNW Ladies Running Group).
Member Perks (annually):
1. 5k training programs.
2. Half marathon training programs.
3. Access to weekly training runs.
4. Opportunity to represent the group in an organized team event (sponsorship).
5. Exclusive giveaways and discounts (apparel, races, running-related products, etc.).
6. Support at local races (running buddies/group, group photo, meetup, race support (if applicable)).
7. Exclusive car decal.
8. Opportunities to earn entries to all Run 2 Be Fit events (including but not limited to our monthly Run or Wine 5ks, Will Run for Beer 5ks, etc.)
9. Exclusive T-shirt to proudly wear during trainings and races.
10. Private Facebook group just for PAID members.
11. JUST ADDED 12/29/17. One 6-week challenge.
1. Must have medical clearance to participate (if applicable).
2. All paces and abilities welcomed.
3. Participate in a training program during the annual year.
4. Attend and help market any PNWLRG sponsored events (events that would help supplement PNWLRG activities, charity, etc.).
1. Locations/times/days not guaranteed and vary for all training programs and training runs. Canceled trainings due to lack of response/participation.
2. Representation of team at local races: To be announced.
3. Membership Chairs (social, charity, race committees) would get additional giveaways.
1. Social – help coordinate activities that will help unify the members (non-running).
2. Charity – help coordinate events to benefit ZGiRLS, and other local charities.
3. Race – help recruit support for local races (group photo, meetup, and race support).
Spring Half Marathon Training, starts 2/11/18, Narrative Coffee, Everett 8am
Rock n Roll Half Marathon Training, starts 3/17/18 at Greenlake, Seattle 7am
Hot Chocolate 5k Training, starts 1/20/18, Green Lake, Seattle 8am
Spartan Super/Sprint, starts 2/11/18, Rotary Park, Everett 7am
Iron Horse Half Marathon Training, starts 6/2/18, 8am
Seattle Marathon Half Marathon Training, TBD
Fee: $99 per year.
*Details subject to change as this is the inaugural year for the club.
**Interested in sponsoring our group/team? Contact Grace Martinez at firstname.lastname@example.org