Copyright © 2014 Run 2 Be Fit
Copyright © 2015 & TrademarkedPNW Ladies Running Group™
Copyright © 2017 Everett Runners & Walkers
Copyright © 2019 Loco Hiking Club
Copyright © 2019 New Runners
Run 2 Be Fit, LLC is a local PNW race & coaching company that promotes a wide array of fitness activities for all. We offer personal training, group training, running coaching (speed & endurance), obstacle course race training, youth fitness, corporate wellness, and more! We focus in helping novice and experienced runners with guidance, support, motivation, and inspiration. We lead the biggest (and best) women's running group in the area (PNW Ladies Running Group). As well as produce 5k races that support local charities. Est. 2012.
We are committed to serving and advocating for ALL of the local running community. We are committed to providing accessible opportunities for all runners to train, race, learn, be social and volunteer.
7/6/21 Update on our 5k races
NEW changes as we continue to re-open live races/events/meetups:
- Do not participate if you are feeling sick or ill, and or have a fever, or if you have been in contact with someone who has recently contracted COVID-19.
- Persons from high risk groups for COVID-19 complications should consult their physician before participating.
- We will offer a rolling start when it is not safe to do a mass start, which means you can start after you have picked up your packet (which will include drink tickets and medal if applicable). Specific instructions will be given to registered participants.
- There will be limited sponsors, vendors, volunteers and water stations.
- Masks or face covers are required for non-vaccinated participants and spectators start/finish/registration area. This includes but is not limited to: packet pickup, registration, start line, and finish. Please respect the businesses we partner with, which include the coffee shops, wineries, breweries, and more. Wear a mask if requested by the participating partners.
- If you register and feel unsafe, you can transfer to another race or to a virtual option one time. We do not offer refunds. Please email email@example.com a minimum of 1 week prior to the race.
- We will follow all CDC and local government rules and regulations regarding mass gatherings at all times.
Thank you for your continued support and consideration.
Your purchase and/or registrations support our mission to empower PNW ladies, men, & kids to lead active lifestyles through running and adventure.