Your purchase and/or registrations support our mission to empower PNW ladies, men, & kids to lead active lifestyles through running and adventure.
Join us on the trail for an awesome day of hiking & yoga! All hiking/yoga levels welcomed.
- There are limited spots due to covid/spacing - please register early, all of our 2019-2020 sold out! Men ok!
- Bring: yoga mat, mask when you cannot maintain 6 feet or more, hiking gear, water, light snack & get ready to feel re-energized!
- Please arrive early to check in and head up to to the top of Poo Poo Point. If you need a hiking buddy, please let us know prior to the hike. Yoga will commence after all registered have been checked in. Check-in will be from 8am-9am. It takes approximately 1.5 hours to reach the top, if you need extra time, please arrive earlier (and text us). Text 425-610-9311.
- After your hike to the top, enjoy a relaxing & rejuvenating yoga class taught by local instructos. In our yoga flow we will stretch & balance, as well as rest & relax. We will move with our breath, and learn to stay calm and keep heart rate low during challenge. This class is ALL LEVELS, and no experience required.
- Payment info:There are no transfers or refunds. If you can no longer attend, consider your $20 a donation. If you register for someone other than yourself, please email us the attendee information to email@example.com).
- Location: Chirico Trailhead. There is limited parking and $5 parking close by. https://www.wta.org/go.../hikes/poo-poo-point-chirico-trail
Presented by: Run 2 Be Fit dba PNW Ladies Running Group Race Series
The fee will be used to pay the instructor - any excess will be used towards the PNW Scholarship Fund.
2021 Yoga & Hiking: dates & locations.
- 6/6 Poo Poo Point SOLD OUT
- 8/1 Poo Poo Point SOLD OUT
- 9/25 Poo Poo Point
Questions about yoga & hiking? Email firstname.lastname@example.org