Join us on the trail for an awesome day of hiking & yoga! All hiking/yoga levels are welcomed.
- There are limited spots due to covid/spacing - please register early, all of our 2019-2021 sold out! Men ok!
- Bring: yoga mat, mask when you cannot maintain 6 feet or more, hiking gear, water, light snack & get ready to feel re-energized!
- Check-in upon arrival at 8 am. We will hike as a group to the top. It takes approximately 1.5 hours to reach the top, if you need extra time, please arrive earlier and text 425-610-9311 (indicate name and time of arrival).
- After your hike to the top, enjoy a relaxing & rejuvenating yoga class taught by a local instructor. In our yoga flow, we will stretch & balance, as well as rest & relax. We will move with our breath, and learn to stay calm and keep heart-rate low during the yoga portion. This class is ALL LEVELS, and no experience is required.
- Payment info: There are no transfers or refunds. If you can no longer attend, consider your $20 donation. If you register for someone other than yourself, please email us the attendee information to email@example.com).
- Location: Chirico Trailhead. There is limited parking and $5 parking close by. https://www.wta.org/go.../hikes/poo-poo-point-chirico-trail & https://www.wta.org/go-hiking/hikes/mount-peak-pinnacle-peak
Presented by: Run 2 Be Fit dba PNW Ladies Running Group Race Series
The fee will be used to pay the instructor - any excess will be used towards the PNW Ladies Running Group.
Your purchase and/or registrations support our mission to empower PNW ladies, men, & kids to lead active lifestyles through running and adventure.
2022 Yoga & Hiking: dates & locations.
- 6/26 Poo Poo Point
- 7/24 Mount Peak (Pinnacle Peak)
Questions about yoga & hiking? Email firstname.lastname@example.org