Your purchase and/or registrations support our mission to empower women, men, & kids to lead active lifestyles.
Join us for a fun holiday fun run!
REGISTER HERE: https://pnwholidayrun.eventbrite.com
12/27/20: If we do not reach a minimum of 50 per race, all registrations will be automatically be mailed on the week of the race.
Fundraiser for members of the biggest & best women's running (& more) group: PNW Ladies Running Group. We will also be raising $$$ funds for local families this holiday season. A portion of race proceeds will go towards this cause: https://www.thedo-ers.com/
In person race details:
- Please visit our website for up to date information about this race.
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms, please do not attend. No exceptions.
- There will NOT be any day of registrations. Please note that the event capacity is limited.
- No race packets will be mailed unless you have signed up for the virtual option or have communicated with us prior to 11/23/20 that you would like to switch to the virtual option.
- Start/Finish will be at the Machias Trailhead. 1626 Virginia Street, Snohomish
- Parking can be found in the Machias Trailhead parking area and/or nearby streets. Please stay in your vehicle until your assigned running time.
- Packet pick up: Everyone is required to wear a mask prior to running. We will provide a mask if you forget. You cannot participate if you do not wear a mask to packet pickup.
- Packets with bibs and medals will be preassembled and be distributed at packet pickup during your pre-assigned time.
- Pre-assigned time: arrive during this time only. Check in with us, pick up your race packet, and head to the start line and commence running. You will have approximately 10 minutes from to do this. Only those assigned to a time slot can start at the given time. There will be a volunteer at the start line if you have any questions.
- You can elect to have us mail you your packet if you register by 11/15/20 for an additional $5 fee. Please check in with us at your pre-assigned time before starting the race.
- We will have hand sanitizer available at the start/finish line. We will also be taking your temperature at packet pickup.
- The only point of contact will be at the registration table, socially distanced from the start line.
- There will be a photo back drop for participants to take a picture.
- We will not have any aid stations, to eliminate points of contact. Bring your own water, there will be no water stations on the course.
- At the start line, waves of 10 or less people, socially distanced every 10 minutes. Preassigned times will be given to you the week of the event. Please do not show up prior to your assigned time. These times will begin at 9am.
- Restroom use will be available along the course route.
- Please always maintain socially distanced rules (including but not limited to the registration table/tent, start line, restroom, other runners and walkers on course).
- There will be no road closures. Please follow all traffic rules.
- No spectators allowed in registration/start/finish area.
- Everyone will have to leave when you finish. There are no after event festivities.
- We will keep registration records for those that participate in person in case contact tracing is needed.
- Drink tickets can be used ANYTIME during the weekend of 11/28-11/29 while SnoTown Brewery is open (511 2nd Street, Snohomish). Tickets will not be accepted before or after these dates.
We are excited to offer a safe in person option!